Friday 4 November 2011

Photos, Family Memories/Stories & News Articles

Well it has been a few weeks since I last posted, I have been working on the Bond story and I still need to work on the Taylor one too.

The Family Reports are coming along nicely, had a few edits back, which has been great.

I have contacted everyone now, so I am hoping that the info will flow.  All I need now are Photos, Family memories and or stories and any newsarticles that would be great to include.  Marlene thanks again for all the photos you sent me, they are great and will have a place somewhere in the book.  Also thank you for the Family Stories, you have been great.
Helen thanks for the updates, photos, they have all been cropped and will also look great in the book.  Glenese, thank you for all the information you sent to me it is great, I look forward to catching up with you at some stage.  Noela.......may I borrow your photos to scan please.  Could I also have the info on the the line that we contacted that day. 

Really need to put that in an email, i doubt very much that noela reads the blog.....lol.  I have not yet heard from Kevin? or the other lady we contacted.  We have only 3 weeks to get the book ready for putting together, I know this is going to be a very busy time of year for everyone, so the sooner the better.

Nicole, thank you also for emailing pictures to me, they are great.  So you have any family memories other than what was in the report you sent.  is it possible to contact some of those cousins as well?

Also a big thank you to Alison, who as sent me more information on the Taylor line, the more the better this will be.  It was great to speak to you :-)

Take care.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment